-Fall Invaders in Wisconsin-
-Fall Invaders In Wisconsin-
Wisconsin has three main fall invaders being the Asian Lady Beetle Removal, and Extermination. Box Elder Bug Removal and Extermination, and Stink Bug Removal, and Extermination. These bugs are all very common to see around your home during the fall, and sometime even during a warm winter day. You will find them resting on your sunny part of the home, and then finding shelter in windows, cracks, and crevices to harbor.
Box Elder Bugs:
- Boxelder bugs like warm areas and are attracted to buildings with a lot of southern or western exposure, more sun the better.
- The best time to control them is in the fall and is most effective by sealing openings and the timely use of insecticides.
- They can potentially stain surfaces.
- Once they are indoors, the only practical control is physical removal.
- They are not a serious problem every year.
Asian Lady Beetles:
- The multicolored Asian lady beetle has become a nuisance pest.
- They cluster around buildings in large numbers during fall in search of protected sites for the winter
- Control measures should only be used to prevent entry of Asian lady beetles indoors.
- Multicolored Asian lady beetle and other lady beetle species feed on aphids and other soft-bodied insects that can damage plants in agricultural crops, gardens and landscapes.
- Brown marmorated stink bug is an invasive species.
- They feed on approximately 200 different plant species, including many fruits, vegetables and row crops.
- They spend the winter in buildings, including homes in urban areas.
-Fall Invader Remediation and Prevention-
Ewert Pest and Wildlife Control utilizes liquid, and dust to exterminate and prevent fall invaders in structures. Our Seasonal Insect service is backed with our 90 day guarantee. Call us today to schedule your seasonal insect service, and stay pest free.
Why choose Ewert for your Fall Invader Remediation?
- Eco-Friendly, Pet Friendly Treatment Options
- In House Financing
- Family Owned and Licensed
- Structural Remediation and Prevention
- Multiple Options fit for your needs